These notes are on the MealTrain site...but figured I'd share them here as well:
- ALLERGIES/RESTRICTIONS: None
- FAVORITE MEALS: Anita didn't specify any of her favorites...but as for the kids she said they eat all meats and even shrimp (no other fish). They eat veggies (preferably raw) and some favorites are broccoli, carrots, green beans. Of course the kids love plain pasta and mac n' cheese. And they love fruit...so fruit salads might be nice.
- LEAST FAVORITE MEALS: None specified
- DROP-OFF TIME: 5PM - 6PM. We have a "Team McGorty" cooler in the backyard that folks can use to deliver meals in case she isn't there. Please bring an ice pack with you just in case.
- ADD'L NOTES: Please try to put foods in containers that don't need to be returned (e.g. disposable aluminum pans, plastic ware, etc).